I really like this guy but...
1. He is three years younger than me.
2. He's a college student and everybody knows college guys are interested in only one thing.
3. I don't know him very well because he doesn't always like to talk about himself and definitely not about issues in his life. He writes short, empty emails.
4. He wears shorts and snowboards and I don't know how to snowboard...I imagine him wearing shorts to meet my parents. Of course, we met during the summer and perhaps this was why he was wearing shorts?
5. He went to the other side of the world for a year and didn't send me a single email until he got back when he said he was headed for the west coast but wanted to know what I was doing during the summer.
6. My parents are paranoid of the outside world so I'd never be able to see him openly.
7. I'm afraid my father/brother would scare him off or that they wouldn't like him, he's an artist...not an academic.
God, I can't wait till he gets back.
Trump Dodges Tax Return Question: 'I'll Make A Decision' After Audit Is Complete - Donald Trump told CBS' *Face the Nation* host John Dickerson that after his tax audit is complete, he'll make a decision on releasing them to the public....
1 hour ago