Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Topic of the Summer

I've considered starting a new blog with the graphic novel project as it's main focus but decided to keep it all right here. Afterall, I don't write on this blog nearly enough and maybe I'm a little superstitious...every one of the other million blogs I've made for projects and goals has sat inactive for months or years and the project/goal that inspired each has been abandoned or all but. I can't help but think that most of the time, when I think I have a great blog idea, I really just have a great post for this blog. If only there were some fast way of consolidating all my blogs! That'd be vunderful. :-)

2 comments:

Wolfy said...

Thanks for the kind words about my blog. I update every Friday so come back often. I liked your blog as you had a lot of info on a variety of topics, esp drawing which I'm also learning on a old copy of PaintShop. As your blog is so big, you want want to add a Tag module as a table of contents to allow visitors to find your posts.

I love to write fantasy short stories and would like to start adding artwork to them as I've done on my sites and blog.

Wolfy at Werewolfking's Howl at www.werewolfking.blogspot.com

Alien Citizen said...

Thanks for the suggestion, Wolfy! However, I haven't a clue how to do that. Add a table of contents Tag Module, eh? Hmmmm...will try. In Blogger's template editor maybe? I don't recall seeing that option.

 
.comment-timestamp { display:none; }